Prismo is a pressure-actuated valve designed to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker. Made by Fellow Products, Prismo allows for a build-up of pressure which creates espresso-style coffee from your AeroPress. The valve’s small aperture also fits directly over an espresso shot glass.
Prismo not only can be used to achieve a smooth espresso-style coffee, but it also acts as a no-drip seal for a full immersion brew.
The reusable 70-micron etched filter eliminates the need for filter papers and doesn't let any sediment pass through into your brew.
- Compatible only with the AeroPress Coffee Maker
- Body material – Polypropylene
- Valve material – SiliconeReusable 70 micron etched fine stainless steel filter.
- Integrated gasket – prevents your brew from leaking over the sides.
- Utility Belt of Recipes: espresso-style coffee, full immersion, Americano, cold brew, hot tea, iced tea, and more!
- AeroPress® Coffee Maker not included
- Dimensions: 69 mm diameter x 25 mm height
* Please do not brew with Prismo over thin glass vessels. Prismo creates a great deal of pressure, and glass is fragile! When in doubt, use a ceramic or metal vessel.
Actual product /packaging may differ from that pictured.
Fellow Prismo - AeroPress Adapter
Shipping & Delivery :
TERMS, CONDITIONS & WARRANTY:
Note: If you've ordered coffee from us as well, we may send coffee out separate to arrive within 2 to 5 business days before the Equipment is delivered.
Some Equipment may take up to 8-15 working days depending on availability and manufacturing. You will be contacted within 24 hours upon receiving your order if any of the items will be placed on back order and to be informed of the expected delivery dates and to schedule the best time for your items to be delivered.
Deliveries to Chatham Islands, Stewart Island, and Great Barrier Island may attract additional fees. Contact us for more information.
By placing an order,
You accept the terms, conditions & warranty.