top of page
Select your brewing method
Espresso & Stovetop
Syphon & Gold Filter
Add milk or just black?Always add milk
Black & White
Select from a coffee collection
Drip Bag Coffee
A device for brewing coffee. Coffee is steeped for 10–50 seconds and then forced through a filter by pressing the plunger through the tube. Its most frequent use is more in the filter brew strength.
1. Heat your water to 92°c and weigh out your whole bean coffee and grind it (15g).
2. Insert a paper filter into the cap, heat filter and cap with hot water, discard the rinse water.
3. Assemble AeroPress, make sure it is clean and completely dry, or else the plunger tip may not be able to form a perfect seal inside the chamber.
4. Place it on your scale in the “inverted” position with the cap off, zero the weight, add your ground coffee.
5. Add twice the weight of hot water (about 92°c) evenly over the grounds, let the coffee bloom for 30 seconds.
6. Fill the Aeropress all the way to the top, or until your scale reads 250g.
7. Stir gently for 5 seconds, then attach the cap with filter securely to the top of the chamber.
8. Once your timer reads 1:30, carefully flip the entire AeroPress over and place it on top of your mug.
9. Press the plunger down slowly but steadily for about 20 seconds. Remove the cap and discard the grounds and filter. Serve.
*You will experience about 30 pounds of resistance here. If the pushing feels too easy, your grind is likely too coarse; if it’s very hard to push, chances are the grind is too fine. Your coffee is fully brewed once it begins to make a hissing sound. This means there is no more water to push through the device.
Find the coffee that matches your taste →
bottom of page