top of page
Select your brewing method
Espresso & Stovetop
Syphon & Gold Filter
Add milk or just black?Always add milk
Black & White
Select from a coffee collection
Drip Bag Coffee
Gold Filter Brewing Guide
A single-serve coffee brewer comes with 3 components: 23 karat gold plated filter, water regulator (insert with perforated base), and lid. The filter is placed directly on a coffee mug and partially filled with ground coffee. Hot water is then poured over the top resulting in freshly brewed coffee dripping into the cup below.
1. Place Gold Filter on a coffee mug, heat filter and mug with hot water, discard water from both.
2. Weigh coffee to the desired strength with 15 grams for a 250ml cup. Increase the coffee dose or use less water to achieve your preferred taste.
3. Place the GFilter with a mug on a scale. Add coffee, shake to level the coffee bed, Place water regulator inside the filter, zero the scale.
4. Start timer and your pour at the same time, fill hot water(90-96°c) into the regulator all the way to the top, or until your scale reads 250g.
5. Coffee should finish draining around 2:30 mins, remove the filter. Serve.
*Play with the grind size to adjust this time and you should be able to achieve reasonable consistency with your brews.
Find the coffee that matches your taste →
bottom of page