Making a perfect cup of coffee means using quality tools to help reduce variables to ensure you are consistent each time. Grind distribution is one of the many variables that can impact on quality and consistency of each shot. That is, until the invention of the OCD (ONA Coffee Distributor), and now with the release of version 3, the depth is easily adjustable to accommodate the desired dose and basket depth.
A textured, non-slip design around the sides provides grip and durability while the brass body helps eliminate static electricity, allowing for more even extraction.
- The OCD 3 features four angled slopes that efficiently, evenly and consistently move the coffee around in a circular motion to create an even puck.
- Say goodbye to cracked coffee fingers after a day of service on the espresso machine.
- This tool can even suit those using very low doses or larger baskets and can be adjusted to suit a range of doses, depending on specific roasting styles.
- No need to collapse the dose. After extensive taste testing with multiple coffees and different roasting styles, we have found any form of collapsing to stratify grinds, creating very inconsistent extraction and qualities of taste (separate to yield). Each barista will also collapse differently, creating yet another inconsistency in the cafe. The OCD takes the same time to create a more even and consistent puck, giving more consistent and delicious extractions
- Less micro-channeling and channeling, improper or rushed distribution, is more likely to channel which can be disastrous to taste. Micro-channelling is also difficult to see at times and is more likely to happen with no distribution or inconsistent distribution - the OCD will remove this variable.
- Easily adjustable depth, simply loosen off the top section, set depth required using measured increments, tighten the top section back down.
- The OCD V3 also features an advanced, static-reducing coating on the cross-arm base, eliminating the build-up of coffee grinds on the base.
- Lightweight build: the OCD V3 is 100g less than previous versions.
- Available in Black, Titanium and Silver.
- Diameter: 58.5mm (Fits IMS or VST baskets)
- Material: Stainless Steel (center part), anodized aluminum (Adjuster and Locker)
- Package Size: 90mm (W) x 90mm (L) x 58mm (H)
Actual product /packaging may differ from that pictured.
ONA Coffee Distributor OCD V3
Shipping & Delivery :
TERMS, CONDITIONS & WARRANTY:
Note: If you've ordered coffee from us as well, we may send coffee out separate to arrive within 2 to 5 business days before the Equipment is delivered.
Some Equipment may take up to 8-15 working days depending on availability and manufacturing. You will be contacted within 24 hours upon receiving your order if any of the items will be placed on back order and to be informed of the expected delivery dates and to schedule the best time for your items to be delivered.
Deliveries to Chatham Islands, Stewart Island, and Great Barrier Island may attract additional fees. Contact us for more information.
By placing an order,
You accept the terms, conditions & warranty.