Price may vary over time, please contact us - Here for the latest price list before you place an order online. The price is for reference only. Extra shipping fees may apply for this oversize and heavy item. Please contact us for shipping costs information.
When professionals build machines for professionals, excellence is required. Mahlkonig has been manufacturing their famous brand of professional grinders and graters for over 85 years. Mahlkonig excels in quality and dependability, using both modern machinery and expert hand-crafting to build each grinder.
- Grind-on-demand: Fresh aroma saving portion grinding directly into the portafilter
- Hands-free operation: grinder starts automatically when inserting the portafilter
- Precision grinding discs made out of wear-resistant steel
- Stepless grind adjustment
- Electronic controller for exact and consistent dosage
- Electronically controlled ventilation for higher daily workloads and cooler grinding
- Push-buttons for single- and double-shot dosage
- Red Dot Design Award winner
- Illuminated display
Grinding disc diameter: 65 mm flat burrs
Grind adjustment: Stepless grind adjustment
Grinding disc material: Special steel
Average grinding capacity*: ca. 4 g / s
Hopper capacity: ca. 1500 g
Idle speed: 1350 rpm (50 Hz)
Max. nominal power: 850 W
Voltage // frequencies // phases: 220-240 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~
Dimensions (w x h x d): 24 x 55 x 32 cm
Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 57 x 30 x 37 cm
Net weight: 13 kg
Gross weight: 15 kg
- Silver & Anthracite
- Matt black fine structure
- Matt white fine structure
- Portafilter holder narrow (Dalla Corte)
- Portafilter holder angled (La Marzocco)
- Medium hopper (capacity 800 g )
- Small hopper (capacity 500 g)
Actual product /packaging may differ from that pictured.
Mahlkonig K30 VARIO AIR Espresso grinder
Shipping & Delivery :
TERMS, CONDITIONS & WARRANTY:
Note: If you've ordered coffee from us as well, we may send coffee out separate to arrive within 2 to 5 business days before the Equipment is delivered.
Some Equipment may take up to 8-15 working days depending on availability and manufacturing. You will be contacted within 24 hours upon receiving your order if any of the items will be placed on back order and to be informed of the expected delivery dates and to schedule the best time for your items to be delivered.
Deliveries to Chatham Islands, Stewart Island, and Great Barrier Island may attract additional fees. Contact us for more information.
By placing an order,
You accept the terms, conditions & warranty.