The Breville Precision Brewer is the world's first 1.8L drip coffee maker with the precision and adjustability required to brew SCA standard filter coffee, automatically. With six brewing modes to choose from, the Precision Brewer is incredibly versatile for the home coffee-lover, with iced coffee, cold brew, and strong brew settings available at the touch of a button.
My Brew mode has been specifically designed for the more technical brewers who love dialing-in their favorite recipe and testing out different methods. Using the button, you can toggle through and adjust your brew temperature, flow rate, and bloom time and let the Precision Brewer do all of the hard work for you. Still fancy one or two cups pour-over? This brewer automatically adjusts the coffee-to-water contact time and allows you to brew straight into a takeaway mug or your favorite mug for a low-volume brew.
- Six brewing modes: Gold Cup, Fast, Strong Brew, Ice Coffee, Cold Brew, My Brew
- Dual filter baskets: Brew any volume you like with both Flat Bottom and Cone style baskets included.
- Preset modes with customizable settings allowing you to adjust the bloom time, flow rate and brewing temperature.
- Adjustable and precise digital temperature control
- Three different flow rates to choose from
- Thermo-Coil Heating System delivers water that is purer than typical brewing systems that use aluminum.
- The Gold Cup mode automatically adjusts the water temperature and brew time to meet the standards set by the SCA.
- Dimensions: 170mm x 310mm x 400mm
- Material: Brushed stainless steel
- Capacity: 1.8L / 12 Cup
- Warranty: 2-Year Repair or Replacement Warranty
- Power: 1650 Watts
- Voltage: 220-240 Volts
- Thermal Carafe
- Coffee Spoon
- Cone filter basket insert
- Mesh basket filter
- Flat bottom basket filter papers (10 pack)
- Water hardness test strip
Actual product /packaging may differ from that pictured.
Breville Precision Brewer
Shipping & Delivery :
TERMS, CONDITIONS & WARRANTY:
Note: If you've ordered coffee from us as well, we may send coffee out separate to arrive within 2 to 5 business days before the Equipment is delivered.
Some Equipment may take up to 8-15 working days depending on availability and manufacturing. You will be contacted within 24 hours upon receiving your order if any of the items will be placed on back order and to be informed of the expected delivery dates and to schedule the best time for your items to be delivered.
Deliveries to Chatham Islands, Stewart Island, and Great Barrier Island may attract additional fees. Contact us for more information.
By placing an order,
You accept the terms, conditions & warranty.